Thursday, March 29, 2012

Please advise me

Hi Everybody,

I am very much novice to .NET.At present i am working in C,Unix Product development.I got no experience in .net infact i am a fresher who is holding months of experience.I am interested in .net development also am anticipating some development works in .net in my firm.

i dont have any knowledge in this domain.and dont know how to start.

Having said by some of my collegues that asp.net and C# are having better oppurtunities today i want to choose the same path to start up my carrer in .Net .

Can any one please kindly advise me how to start up with .net and what meterial to follow?

Awaiting for your response

Thank you

with regards,

Srikanth

Hi,

and welcome to the ASP.NET forums.

You can freely download the VWD Express tool on this site, take the Tutorials and follow the Guided tour. That'll give you some insight. I read that you already developed with C so I would like to advice you to learn C# as your main development language in .NET.

If you're looking for a decent book you can search through the Book reviews forum and if you should have questions you can visit the forums and ask them.

Grz, Kris.

PS: have fun!


Welcome!

Download VWD Express edition from www.asp.net site. In this edition webserver is in built, no need of IIS for development purpose.

To know about asp.net refer following link:

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/whatisaspx.aspx

If you don't about web programming, I suggest you to read basics ofHTML (tags) , JavaScript (useful for client side programming), .NETframework architecture.

Best of luck.

For any further difficulties in ASP.NET please visit this forum.

:-)

Regards

Kuldeep Deokule.

deokule2003 wrote:

If you don't about web programming, I suggest you to read basics of HTML (tags) , JavaScript (useful for client side programming), .NET framework architecture.

A nice site to learn more about these ishttp://www.w3schools.com/ or you can also take a look at the official documents:http://www.w3.org/TR/.

Grz, Kris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment