Monday, March 26, 2012

Please Help - me

Hi there
I have a table which contains all the sub folders for my drop down menu...
when the mouse goes over the menu, the sub folders are displayed,
the problem is that the sub menu tables are displayed behind everything
else...

How can i change it to be displayed on Top??
thanks

--
AdamPC@dotnet.itags.org.hotmail.comUse the CSS style z-index.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

"ACaunter" <AdamPC@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:6489CE5A-EA20-41C2-BC4D-AE09A269795C@.microsoft.com...
> Hi there
> I have a table which contains all the sub folders for my drop down menu...
> when the mouse goes over the menu, the sub folders are displayed,
> the problem is that the sub menu tables are displayed behind everything
> else...
> How can i change it to be displayed on Top??
> thanks
> --
> AdamPC@.hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment