Monday, March 26, 2012

Please help - CLR Debugger and ASP code

Hi all,
I'm not able to use CLR debugger to step into the asp code the way I'm
debugging my asp.net code. I wonder if even this is doable and if not what
are my other options for debugging asp code.
Thanks in advance,
RoyASP code is not managed code. The CLR debugger applies to managed code only.
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]
[Shameless Author plug]
The Microsoft Office Web Components Black Book with .NET
Now Available @. www.lulu.com/owc
Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006
----
"Roy" <Roy@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:21CB3F36-69D3-4EA8-AFDA-D884915ACA44@.microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
> I'm not able to use CLR debugger to step into the asp code the way I'm
> debugging my asp.net code. I wonder if even this is doable and if not what
> are my other options for debugging asp code.
> Thanks in advance,
> Roy
Alvin,
Is any other tool for dubugging asp code beside Visual Studio itself?
"Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP" wrote:

> ASP code is not managed code. The CLR debugger applies to managed code onl
y.
> --
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]
> [Shameless Author plug]
> The Microsoft Office Web Components Black Book with .NET
> Now Available @. www.lulu.com/owc
> Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006
> ----
>
> "Roy" <Roy@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:21CB3F36-69D3-4EA8-AFDA-D884915ACA44@.microsoft.com...
>
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment